Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To wash or not to wash?? That is the QuEstIOn

The Average Rainfall in Phoenix is approximately 8 inches a year. We are 'truly' in the desert.
Well, Monsoon has officially started... and with it so have the rains, winds and lightning (which I eagerly invite, normally).

It's important to tell you that I washed my car on Saturday... it then rained Saturday night. Grrr! So, I went back to the car wash and redeemed my 'Rain check' and had it washed again on Monday. Haha... on my way home, it rained again! ReAlLy?? Hmmm... Oh yes, it's also important for me to tell you that I paid $25 for my wash and light detail and then I gave the nice men a $10 tip; mostly because I felt so bad that they were working so hard in 110+ degree weather.

Hmmm... to wash or not to wash, that is the question?!
(Before the rain)

So here are my calculations:
Basic wash $10 x 365 days per year - 52 Sundays =
$3,130
per year


So, I figure, if it rains everytime I get my car washed, I can make it rain everyday of the week, minus Sundays for only $3,130 per year. Hmmm... now that might be worth it!! haha!!

*Disclaimer: I LOVE washing/detailing my own car... I hate that I don't have a yard :(

No comments: