Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yippee.... Let's GO!!

Ok, so my thoughts in this picture were...
"I'd much rather be IN the river than next to it."
I then told my sister, I am SOOO coming back to raft this river!

So, here we go!!!

Vacation Scheduled - Check
Flight Booked - Check
Elevated Excitement Level - Check
Hurry up and WAIT - Grrr... CHECK!

So, my sis and sis-n-law are getting ready to have their babies so I thought I'd not be able to make this trip. As it works out, they are both probably going to have them early, maybe even within the next couple days. So, since I'm going to miss the births overall (which is the whole reason my sis wanted me there), I decided to wait until later in the year to visit my new little munchkins. We are having a boy and a girl, oh, I mean, uh, they are having them.. haha!

Anyway, so the white water rafting trip in Idaho is ON!! Yippeee!!!
My friend Ali is so super excited to know we are going.
My nephew Nathan may also go... soo VERY cool!

I may also try to visit some other friends from High School while I'm in Boise.
Haha, it'll be kinda' weird seeing them again, but great. :)

Pictures to come!! So, hurry up and WAIT!
Haha =)

No comments: