Sunday, August 30, 2009

Naps are a WONDERFUL THING!

Ok! So, if kids knew how they'd long for one of their dreaded naps when they're older, they probably wouldn't put up as much of a fuss. =) Oh sweet rest!!

I'm sure Jake feels awfully neglected sometimes because I'm gone from home a lot. Whenever I am home I try to spend as much time playing with him as possible, not to mention taking moonlight strolls, blazing morning hikes and naps. Haha! He loves to be close to me when he knows I'm getting ready to leave, and he finds 'any' way to do it.

As you can tell by the picture -- ANYTHING he has to do to get close. Haha!!
I love Sunday naps!
He doubles over as a super-soft 'pillow.' He'd be a good one to take camping.
At least you would not have to use a stone. =)

He's such a good boy. I am so extremely BLESSED to have him. I am not a 'solitary' person for the most part, though I do like 'alone time,' just not ALWAYS. Jake makes for great companionship.